- 350g spaghetti
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 green or yellow chillies
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 300g raw king prawns
- Half a small bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain with a colander then return to the pan.
- Heat a pan over a high heat, pour in olive oil. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Add garlic, chillies and vinegar. Season with salt and white pepper then simmer for 8 minutes or until the sauce thickens and reduces.
- Add the prawns to the tomato sauce and cook until they are just pink. Add the cooked pasta and chopped parsley to the pan and toss to combine, then serve.