When I want something quick and fast to please the family I always turn to kebabs. I love it with buttery couscous and hot green pepper sauce using green habaneros.
Such a delight!
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon sweet paprika
2 tablespoons cayenne powder
1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
2 tablespoons peanuts, finely minced
1 lb beef fillet
2 tablespoon peanut oil
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Slice the beef into thick pieces.
- Sprinkle all the seasoning on the beef. Allow to marinate for a few hours or overnight
- Thread the beef into skewers and brush with the oil.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until beef is cooked through.
- Serve with vegetable salad and buttery couscous